Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Relief

Poor little Andrew has problems with gas build up in his tummy. It is always worst at night before bed and after the earliest morning feeding. It is the saddest thing to watch because he is obviously in so much discomfort and there's nothing to do about it.
We have heard miracle stories from friends about taking babies to the chiropractor-so we figured we'd give it a try to see if it would help him feel better.
Today Dr. Shaw adjusted Andrew. It was the most delicate little adjustment ever. :) She was just a chiropractor I found online and was kind of nervous to not have a personal referral to her but she was SO WONDERFUL! And so was all of the staff there.
Andrew slept all day after getting his adjustment-and I had to change lots of diapers! :) I think things are working a lot more smoothly now and he seems to rest so much more peacefully. I'm so grateful. Hopefully he continues to improve. This morning feeding that he is doing as I write is going SO much better than usual! Praise the Lord. Our bodies are such intricate things. I'm so thankful for babies with good health-and for a way to help them that is not just medicine. Yesterday I tried to feed Andrew for 40 minutes and he was so uncomfortable he only could get about 8 minutes of eating total because of his gas. I'm so grateful that this seems to be working. Happy baby=happy mommy. Now if we could get obedient toddler it would equal a much happier mommy! :) One thing at a time I supposed...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment